Forms will be available online from Monday 29 June for collections from The Core and from Monday 13 July for Chelmsley Wood and Shirley Libraries. Anyone unable to use the online form can place an order by phoning 0121 704 8001. The Home Library service will also restart on 6 July.
- There will be no charges for overdue materials for the time being
- Any cards due to expire before 30 June will be extended so membership will not lapse
- Loans will be extended until 30 September
- Reservations will be temporarily suspended
- New members will be able to take out online membership to access a full range of online resources and eBooks
- Visit our website for access to E- Audio, books, magazines and newspapers.
If you need to contact the library service please email or call 0121 704 6965, including to arrange to return your borrowed books.